House with room for 8 people
Vallingebjerghus lies in Almindingen with direct access to the amazing wilderness of forest, fields, lakes and marshes, inhabited by abundant wildlife including bison, deer, cranes, silk herons, and starlings in large flocks form spring and autumn "black sun". ”Boderne” has one of the island's best beaches, and is located 9 km. from the house. Bornholm's beautiful places and nice towns are within cycling distance. "Echo Valley" just around the corner, tennis in Åkirkeby, and riding opportunities in Denmark's third largest forest. In the house you'll find details on the many "secret" sights of Bornholm.
- The house is for 8 persons.
- Residential approx. 180 m2 in 2 levels and additionally a separate annex.
- Dining room.
- Living room with woodburning stove, radio, TV and telephone.
- Living room on first floor.
- 6 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Toilet.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic stove with oven, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- 3 Terraces.